KIDS – the complete children’s Oral Health Service
KIDS offers a wide range of dental services and oral health treatments, developed to suit the needs of your family in a child-friendly environment that your KIDS are sure to love!
Caring for a child’s Oral Health requires an expert approach – not just an in-depth knowledge of the particular conditions and treatments required, but also taking into account the unique needs of the individual child.
The children’s dentistry services we offer at KIDS include:
- Routine dental exams and health checks
- Pre-orthodontic assessments. Many issues of the teeth, jaws and gums can be corrected with non-invasive intervention by using Myobrace from a young age. Using a removable Myobrace, along with associated tongue and facial exercises, helps avoid potential problems with crooked teeth and malformed jaws in the teenage years
- Mouth breathing correction. This condition is often associated with snoring and sleep apnoea, and increasingly in children, with jaw malformation, bite problems, sleep deprivation and even ADHD and ADD.
- Teeth straightening. Here at KIDS, we use Myobrace and a range of Dental Appliances along with Clear Aligners for our older patients to straighten teeth discreetly and effectively.
- Lip and tongue-tie release. We work with a Lactation Support role to provide advice and support to new mothers of babies.
KIDS is also an authorised provider for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule programme.
For more information and to book a complimentary pre-orthodontics consultation to identify any potential issues early on, please contact our friendly KIDS team on:
Phone: (07) 3186 5738
PM: Us at facebook.com/healthykidsqld
Lodge: Online enquiry
KIDS – A proud Sponsor and Supporter of Mackay Netball Healthy Goals